Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Things Christians Say...(That Are Demonically Inspired) Part 4 of 5

Be tolerant because I am tolerant said the Lord
 -Things God Never Said
Here we are in part four talking about things Christians say that are demonically inspired. "Be Tolerant...and loving!!" has been zooming around "Christian circles" at enormous speed lately.

I began doing my biblical research for this blog earlier today. I started gathering, researching, and rechecking contexts of scriptures that were coming to mind. As I was researching scripture, a link came up. Out of curiosity, I clicked to see what this person's thoughts were about this subject. I began to read and found myself nodding in agreement. Please keep in mind, I do NOT endorse the site from which this writing is found, nor do I fully endorse the author as I have not properly and completely vetted either of them. However, I can say that I agree with what is written in this particular paper.

This write up is all that I would have said and maybe even a little bit more. It is very concise and if you read it through the eyes of the Spirit, easy to understand. So, instead of recreating the wheel, I'd like to share this write up with you - on "Tolerance" as the enemy of our souls would love to do nothing more than inspire us to overlook truth and sin in order to "keep the peace".

What then has become of your blessedness? For I testify to you that, if possible, you would have gouged out your eyes and given them to me. 16 Have I then become your enemy by telling you the truth? - Galatians 4:15-16

A Biblical Perspective On Tolerance by Rebecca S. May

Part 1  Part 2  Part 3

No comments:

Post a Comment