Tuesday, March 4, 2014

New Math, Cliche movies, Style

Lookit here....this new common core "new math" foolishness is just that - foolishness....

No one needs to add something just to subtract something just to get an answer. If I have 5 peas, and eat 3 - I have TWO left...its simple subtraction. I don't need to add 5 more peas to my plate when I already struggled to get those 3 down just tell me that I have 2 left to eat before I have 0 on my plate. That's dumb. And I hate peas!!

What I learned today: Less is more only with makeup and accessories...don't mess with math that way....

Tyler Perry has a new movie coming out. Same stereotypical "po' lil' black woman" experience. Gag me with a spoon.

What I learned today: I'm so over this guy yet black women will keep him rich and on the scene...funny how he isn't in a relationship, yet gives "advice" and "hope" through his movies. *holding my eyes in my face as I roll them so they don't fall on the floor. Yes, I'm rolling them just THAT hard*


I did my hair! I know that's not news to some - many couldn't care less. But I'm excited!

What I learned today: I have enough hair for a cute flat-twist and two-strand style. Let the product hoarding begin!! *again*

No comments:

Post a Comment