Tuesday, March 4, 2014

What I Learned Today: How to Patiently Wait, IC's Drama, Lena Horne's Son Died

Someone was suppose to come and fix our toilet at 10:30am this morning....no one showed, but promised they'll be here tomorrow. 

What I learned today: I have grown more tolerant and patient of foolishness and wasting of my time.


"There’s Pastor Joel R. Peebles, Sr., whose parents built a mega church of over 19,000 members, but who was cast out by the church board after the death of his father and mother. A court will decide whether he or the board should control the church and its properties valued at over $100 million. For now, Pastor Peebles preaches in a high school auditorium, working hard to build up a new congregation and to fulfill the legacy of his parents."

If you are a follower of Christ (and not a founder of a denomination) several red flags should have popped off in your head. If not, then this is why the foolishness of the IC is allowed to pervert the name and cause of Christ...

If you would like to view the documentary - but please know your bible before watching: http://rolandmartinreports.com/blog/2013/04/washington-watch-special-report-amazing-grace-drama-in-the-black-church/

What I learned today: "Drama" happens in a church (for the sake of the film, I will say "black churches" but really ALL IC) because there is no God there. There is no way the Spirit is there if there is hatred, jealousy, greed, and strife.

March is kidney month. As my normal, I will often share info on facebook and maybe even here about kidneys, transplants and dialysis. Today's tidbit was that Lena Horne's son was 30 years old in 1970 when he died from kidney disease. I didn't see what was the cause, but whatever it is, I thank God that technology and medicine has come so far that one doesn't have to die from kidney failure anymore.

What I learned today: Lena Horne had a son who had kidney disease. Did you know that? Get your kidneys checked!

No comments:

Post a Comment