Tuesday, September 11, 2012

What I Learned Today: Stuff in the last 6 days.

It has been five - wait, SIX whole days since I last blogged. For one of those days, I was so medicated, and out of it that I don't remember if I learned anything.

I did learn though:

When it comes to migraines...stop trying "new stuff" and do what works!

Most people don't want to hear the truth.

When you ask God for something, don't think that you know how He's going to respond.

Taking a break from church doesn't mean that you're taking a break from God.

Thomas Jefferson isn't who most ppl thought he was, but this country is everything I thought it to be.

In a quest for equality, sometime innocent people are used as pawns.

There's more, but I'm so tired!! I actually restarted my "work out routine" since I had to miss a few days last week. And I can definitely tell my body was working today!!

On that note, good night! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment