Wednesday, July 25, 2012

What I've learned today about: Skin, Domain Names, My Brain, Milwaukee


Skin Deep
What I learned today (b/c I forgot to write it yesterday):  A dog's brindle fur pattern goes all the way to the skin!


Domain Names
I was searching to find a domain name that I could use to "brand" my blog...

What I learned today: The person who took "whatIlearnedtoday.com" hasn't posted since 2005! grrrr


My Brain
I was reading a post and the poster wrote out the lyrics to "Thriller" by Michael Jackson....I couldn't help it.

What I learned today: Even when I read words to a song, I actually sing them in my head and imagine the video...if I've seen it.


Milwaukee
Apparently, there is a city tour here, and it's heresay that part of that tour has some interesting history...

What I learned today: Milwaukee possibly has an "underground railroad" stop here...interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment