Saturday, July 28, 2012

What I've Learned Today about: Strangers, The Olympics, Sleep Typing

Stranger Danger?
Today has been a very long day. It started with the kids playing hookie from summer camp to go to tennis camp. While there, a gentleman sat next to me and in my head I'm thinking "oh here we go". But he was very nice. And I appreciated his company!
What I learned today: It's ok to speak to ppl, you never know who you may rub off on :-)

The Olympics
What I learned today: There are some beautiful people in other countries. There are a LOT of countries lol The Cook Island was named after Cpt James Cook. How often I forget the world is bigger than the US. For the Olympics Taiwan is now Chinese Taipei. You do enough research, you can find out just about anything!

Typing While Sleeping
What I learned today: Don't do it! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment