Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Soooo, I completely forgot to do the rundown of what I learned over the weekend. Pity too because it was some good stuff - like:

There's a Goodwill in Menomonee Falls!!
You can turn an old chest of drawer into a bookshelf!
I LOVE Chinese/Japanese Karate/warrior Action films!

But Today is Monday. A new day to a new week. So, here's what I've learned today:

There's a kids' running club that was going on all summer. Had I known that, my kids woulda been there every Monday! We discovered this when my husband and I decided to "get back in shape" and start a walking routine. We ended up at a track not too far from  us and the kids went along. My son, I've always fancied him as a long distance runner. My daughter - she's very much cheetah like - a quick sprinter, but after that, she's suckin wind.

Anyway, as we were walking and letting the kids run, a gentleman stopped us and pointed out the club that he and his wife were running. There were other kids there with their parents and they were doing drills. He asked if we wanted to join and we were like SURE! The kids loved it. I just wish I would have known about it sooner.

My son runs like a gazelle! He was so graceful and competitive LOL. He continuously lapped the other kids, and even some adults. I gotta foster that talent...I see a possible free ride to college in this! LOL

Incense is used in the occult to summon demonic spiritual powers. I always hated the smell of incense. It literally would make my stomach turn...and the smoke coming from the stick always creeped me out. Now I know why. A friend sent a link that discussed the spiritual aspect of incense. And I must say - I knew it all along.

Have a great night!!


No comments:

Post a Comment