Thursday, August 30, 2012

First day of school blues, Teeth, *ouch*

Today was the first day of school for my kids. I would like to say it was uneventful. Unfortunately I can't.

What I learned today: Be careful with frustration. When not released in a healthy way, you do some very unhealthy things.

Sometimes change is NOT needed, and resistance to change is good.

I need to leave 10 minutes earlier than I have been for the last 2 years.


I watched the RNC tonight. I don't know why, it's the same rhetoric that we hear every 4 years. Promises, and lies are spewed while the audience eats it up. Anyway, my girl Condi spoke tonight. And although I don't agree totally with her politics, I do like her and her tenacity in getting where she is. Here is what I learned from her today:

What I learned today: Ladies!! When you are going to be in the spotlight for an important event - CHECK YOUR TEETH!!

The hubby decided this week to start an exercise routine. I agreed...my dryer keeps shrinking my clothes! ;-)
So we've been walking and letting the kids run the track. Today, my son decided he wanted to challenge me in a race....I accepted.

What I learned today: Don't accept. *ouch*





No comments:

Post a Comment