Tuesday, August 14, 2012

What I've Learned - Last week and today: Country Education, Good food, and Music

Well it's been about a week since the last post. Unfortunately, we had to make a trip down to North Carolina to lay my husband's grandmother to rest. But! While I was there, I learned some things...like to hear it? Here it goes!

What I learned all last week:

1. Gas will make a rattle snake bite itself to death

2. Tobacco will help a mosquito bite and bee sting from swelling and/or itching

3. You can't beat "country education" - it's far better than anything you can get at an Ivy League school LOL

4. I miss good, fresh, seafood - especially spot and crocker

5. Bojangles still does a number on my tummy - ugh, but it's SO good!

6. The new Best Western in James City, NC is AWESOME!

7. I miss soft water - my skin hadn't felt that good in a long time.

8. Driving 18 hours is tough


What I learned today:

1. Why Arrested Development broke up :-(

2. Their songs from the first album brings back great memories

3. Sharks are pretty intricate creatures


No comments:

Post a Comment