Thursday, August 2, 2012

What I've Learned Today about: Symbols, Math, Blue Prints, Monsters!

Symbols
Symbols are everywhere. I learned that maybe a few years ago. Up until that point, I really didn't pay yhem much mind. But once I learned about them, I realized, they are everywhere!

What I learned today: Everything isn't always what you think it means. And only if you research, you will know what that means.


Math
Cuboctahedron

What I learned today: What that is, and it's importance




The Blue Print
So I was enjoying the day with the kiddos in a bookstore. I got a call and it was someone calling b/c a friend told them about my career. Well this person was looking for vendors for a health fair that is coming soon and thought that I'd fit perfectly with what they want to do. That was an answered prayer b/c this year I wanted to host a health fair, but didn't move forward with it for other reasons. However, the idea never left my heart.

What I learned today: when your plans match God's plans, remember, it doesn't matter how it happens, it's the results that count.


The Sleep Monster


What I learned today: it comes unannounced and very swiftly.

No comments:

Post a Comment