Wednesday, August 1, 2012

What I've Learned Today: Math Codes, Lump and Bumps,

Mathematical Codes
So I have been watching a video on things hidden in plain site. And I must say it is very eye opening. It's so true that many deem it to be false. Any way, I learned some stuff from it.

What I've learned today: Many of the world's architecture and land plans are based off of very detailed, yet meaningful math equations, symbols and numerology.

Lumps and Bumps
We got our dog's test results back. He had a nerve sheath tumor. They were able to get it out with narrow margins, but suggest he either have more surgery or start radiation. Which means, we'd have to make the drive to Madison b/c the one hospital here doesn't do that...smh.

What I learned today: I love my big boy dearly. But I don't know if I could spend the moeny for travel to Madison, and still pay for the medication etc. 


Thank God He has healed him...I trust and believe that God lead the doctor through the surgery w/o problems, and I believe he got it all and that my dog will continue to live happy, healthy, and fartin' *shew!*

No comments:

Post a Comment