Thursday, August 16, 2012

What I've Learned Today about: This house, web design, Jimmy Falon

Our House
The maintenance guy came by today. What he found helped me understand WHY I had SO MANY KEYS to our dern doors! smh...all of our locks were missed matched! Even he was confused as to why. I guess the owners wanted to feel extra safe by confusing any and everyone with a key?

What I learned today: you really only need one set of keys, two max, if your locks are done right.

Web Design
I volunteered to do a website for an organization I work for. I've done my own once before and while I love the challenge, I learned something.

What I learned today: I don't know HOW web developers do this day in and out. I def don't want this as a full time job!

Jimmy Falon
This guy comes up with the craziest skits LOL. This whole "Said it and re-edit" segment is pretty funny!

What I learned today: I have something else to watch him for other than his "Thank You" notes

No comments:

Post a Comment