Thursday, August 23, 2012

What I learned today: About Sharks, ball point pens

So, I was channel surfing tonight after a hard day....yes, as "super" as I am ;-) I do have those from time to time LOL  Anyway, I was going past PBS and they had a special on about the Anatomy of Sharks. You would THINK I have had my fill of sharks since Shark Week just ended on Friday. But this was different. They were actually dissecting the shark.

What I learned today: Sharks' eye lenses are like huge marbles, and they are REALLY hard to cut through. 2. Sharks' livers are about the length of a person, buoyant, and full of dense oil - not air bubbles, which helps them float. 3. Sharks can't digest bones, so they invert their stomachs to get rid of them. 4. Sharks are warm blooded even though they are fish.  

My cousin had a link on FB that showed a man with amazing talent!!  http://vianaarts.deviantart.com/gallery/

What I learned today: Ballpoint Pens can be used for something other than scribbling notes and "doodling" and making "fake middle school tats" 

No comments:

Post a Comment