Thursday, January 23, 2014

What I Learned Today: Stuff YOU Need To Know

Ok, so tonight will be really brief. I spent the day looking at some videos and catching up on some news....

First off, there is a group on YouTube by the name "The Fuel Project". Many people who are my "friends" on FB know I talk of them often. They have a few good series of videos and have started a new series yesterday. I will post the link to one complete series that I think EVERYone should watch, and the other that just started.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCED9C361662866BD  <--complete series

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4ZHtNeCTNA   and   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbJyHoFOa_Y  <--1st and 2nd part of this beginning of the series


Second, there are a couple of videos that I think every American citizen and Christian should watch. You can find it on Amazon Prime (for free) if you have an account, it may be on Netflix too.

The first is called: "The Hidden Faith of Our Founding Fathers"
The second is called: "Riddles In Stone".

There are some things in those videos that are VERY telling about where we are now and where we came from as a country. Be prepared to be mind blown. And no, it's not a conspiracy....smh.

Last, please pay attention to what is happening in Kyiv - or as we call it - Kiev. There are some key players involved and it's not looking pretty.

What I Learned Today: The things I've suspected are things I've actually known and have already been revealed. And my goodness, I haven't even scratched the surface....

GN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment