Wednesday, January 1, 2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

YIKES! I've been away from this blog for a while now.

Much of the reason is because I spent much of 2013 - actually, way too much of 2013 - on Facebook. I've learned a lot from being on that site. Actually, I learned a lot about myself. I've learned about things I need to temper, things I knew, and things I needed to learn. I've learned a lot about people too. Amazing what people will say, do, and believe (or not) on FB.

I also developed a lot of meaningful relationships on FB. Particularly a group of wonderful women who prayed with me, made me laugh, lifted me up when I was down, challenged me spiritually and physically, and kept me on my toes.

FB may have been a distraction in 2013, but it was most certainly a blessing as well.....

What I've learned in 2013....all things in moderation!!

Look for more posts now that I'll spend less time there!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment